Wednesday, March 28, 2007

back to square 1? Who knows.

I must preface this post with saying that anything we say or decide can't be held against us at a later date if we change our minds :-)

We're starting to reconsider seeing a specialist. Now that we believe I'm ovulating on my own, we didn't know that there was a need for one. But there are other things that can attribute to not getting pregnant even if we're both "normal". I can have something blocked, or have a hormonal imbalance. Yada Yada Yada.

I'm also starting to reconsider the whole IUI (artificial imsemination). They can cost a lot, but they can be done cheaply as well, it mainly depends on what kind of drugs you need to be on in addition to the actual insemination. So anyways, we're just going to make an appt. It might just be a one time visit that results in very good sturdy advice, or we might actually take further steps. Who knows, we're just praying for this one day at a time!

No comments: