Phew, I'm glad I got that off my chest :-)
This is really something I find myself struggling with lately. I've always struggle with being prideful, but lately since I'm extra sensitive to everything, it seems to be showing up much more often :-(. I find myself saying things I don't mean, and being irritated at people who're trying to help. I find myself thinking "you don't know what I'm going through, so how can you help?" Which is a terrible way to think because I DO need help and people CAN help and I NEED people to help.. so feeling that way is beyond ridiculous.
Recently I hurt someone that I had absolutely no intentions of hurting, but my pride came first, and then the fall-wait have I read that somewhere before? (JK)
I need a better attitude often, but especially these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment