Wednesday, March 21, 2007

good day, a bit slobbery, but a good day

Today I had $300 worth of dental work done. Why does it seem that with me, dental work always seems to come $300 at a time, and several times a year? I have no problem going to the dentist every 6 months if it meant I only had to get my teeth cleaned, but then they follow me up with 3 more visists I need to come for. I asked them today, "do I really have that many cavities?" they said that I actually had far less than most people, but apparently my teeth suck and seem to break the fillings, or lose the fillings, or need root canals, etc. Dumb genes that gave me bad teeth! :-) JK.

Anyways, moving on. I am having a very good day today. I haven't been sad once, which is HUGE! And I'm on my way to meet a bride soon that I totally connected with on the phone, so I know I'll enjoy the meeting. Joey and I had a very nice day yesterday.

Life is good!

No comments: