We have less than two days until we're sitting in the dr's office for our two hour consultation. A friend advised me not to have any expectations of the visit, and I don't, but I am just so elated to get this going! I feel like we've wasted all this time trying on our own when it obviously isn't working! So getting the help we need is just one step closer to having a baby of our own!!
I also just have to point out to any of those who think, "trying is the fun part", please stop saying things like that. Trying is only fun for like a month, maybe two or three.. after that (and certainly after 20 months) it becomes a job: a tiring, straining, irritating, hard job. Don't get me wrong, we have a healthy sex life, but there is one time a month when it's not fun, no matter how much we want it to be, or pretend, it's still just a reminder of what isn't working for us when it seems to come so easily for everyone else.
Stepping off the soapbox now. (and I really apologize for being on it in the first place, but this is one of the HARDEST things to hear from a fertile person. If you haven't been there, you just can't know).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi friend...i was just thinking about you! I cant believe you go in 2 days!! What a greatfeeling.
Keep me posted..i'll be praying :)
-steph
Post a Comment