Wow, this day came out of no where, tears are flying everywhere!!
I'm laying bed watching friends and Chandler and Monica are at their adoption interview. There's a mix up and they end up lying about who they are. When they fess up the girl doesn't want to give them the baby anymore. Chandler tries to explain to the birth mom and he ends up trying to convince her to still give them the baby. His schpeel about why how he can't give his wife a baby and how he'll learn to be a good dad, but his wife is already a mother, just one without a baby, just threw me over, I just started bawling!!
I'm such a baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Rachel,
Your blog touched my heart today. I am a mother myself and I can understand what you must be going thru. I wish you and your husband all the very best.
I am new to your blog and Im excited to get to know you. I am a mommy and we are waiting for our 2nd.
Post a Comment