Friday, May 18, 2007

coincidence? I think not!!

Okay so we will be leaving in like two minutes for our first reproductive endocrynology (RE) appt!! But I have to share, so my sister and I had a garage sale yesterday and although it's not done, I took away $200 from it. Then I was given a gift of $100 for our appt today from someone very special to me (not sure I should share who?), then I got home and had a $85 rebate check from excel from the storm that left us powerless 21 months ago!!

All totaling: $385.

Guess how much our appt costs today (we have to pay upfront)? $385!! Wow. I hadn't even considered God would be so obvious in His ways! But I guess He is! Now I feel 100% at ease going to this appt. I believe that was His way of letting me know we're on the right track! :-)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

decadebestRachel,
What a loving, awesome, OBVIOUS God we have! Isn't He just too wonderful?!