Saturday, May 19, 2007

Update: We have a PLAN!!

We saw the RE yesterday and it went really well! We walked away with a plan, which we are so relieved about :-)

I am scheduled for a few blood tests and an HSG for this next cycle (sometime in June). The HSG is a fancy ultrasound that will make sure my tubes and uteris are clear and in working order.

We have been diagnosed with unexplained IF which means there's basically no reason for us not getting pregnant.

In July after the tests we will start Intra Uterine Inseminations (IUI) which are also known as artificial inseminiations. We are hoping the first one works but we can do really as many as we want.

These should really increase our chances of getting pregnant and since we have no known reasons for not "working" we're really praying these work!!!

Thanks for caring and praying.

Rachel & Joey

2 comments:

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Rach, I am so happy to hear that you guys have a plan now. Keeping you in our prayers. J&C

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rachel! I'm so excited for you and Joey. I'm sending lots of prayers your way!!!

Jessica H.