We had a long weekend of working on our house and moving. We haven't completely moved in, but we've gotten a ton of the projects done at our house and most of our stuff is moved there. But I am tired and sore from painting all day on Sat.
In IF news we're still waiting (like normal). I'm 9dpo and I'm just waiting for AF to show up. When that happens I can schedule my b/w and HSG. If for some reason it doesn't come, then I get to POAS (pee on a stick). Judging by the way my body feels, I'm expecting AF.
If you need help with the above abreviations:
IF: Infertility
DPO: Days past ovulation
AF: aunt flo/menstrual cycle
B/w: Bloodwork
HSG: hysterosalpingogram
POAS: Pee on a stick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mayday,
Just wanted to say "hi." I found your blog through the Nest. Your positive attitude is inspiring!
Nicole
Post a Comment