Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HSG today

Well, at 12:30 today I have my HSG (hysterosalpingogram) to make sure my uteris and fallopian tubes are clear and working.

My mom is going with me, but I'm a little nervous. This can be a very painful procedure, but hopefully will be quick! I will hear/see the results right away and I'm just praying for clear tubes. I don't know if we could afford the surgery or alternative treatments if they were blocked.

I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

JanuaryJuly said...

Good luck today, sweet girl. I hope you have a great appointment and a baby soon.

XO,
Piper

D said...

Praying for you today. I know that's not a fun procedure. I left you a longer message on your "4 years" post below to "introduce" myself!

Stephanie said...

Praying for you, hope it brings good news. Keep us posted
By the way, i totally think i'm having a girl.. i got that fact sheet from a website, not noticing that it says "his" and "he"
ha :)