I had my HSG today, which wasn't overly painful, I had a lot of anxiety but I managed to stay relaxed. It was not comfortable at all and I had quite a bit of cramping, but then directly afterwards I went in the bathroom (5 feet away from the table) to change and I got really sick. I passed out a few times, and ended up laying on the disgusting hospital bathroom floor for like 10 minutes, I was clammy and sweaty and nauseous.. it was miserable. Finally after about an hour I felt back to normal, just drained from the whole thing! But my tubes were clear and my uteris looked "perfect" so I got an A from my dr :-) So now we try one last time naturally and then I start IUI next month!
Thanks for praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow!! I'm so sorry that you got so sick....that is craziness.
Glad to hear that your results were good though!!
I have absolutely no doubt that your IUI cycle will be THE cycle for you guys. Truly. I am telling you right now that I will pray you through these next 2 months. :)
Post a Comment