Wednesday, June 06, 2007

life

We're moving on friday, FINALLY! Our new cabinet hasn't come in yet, but hopefully it will by then so we can get our kitchen finished! I have such conflicting emotions about the move though. I am SO sad to leave Cambridge and my sister and her kids and all the time I get to spend with them. But I can't wait to live in my house again, and be closer to Bridgit and the boys, I feel like I hardly ever get to see them, which is hard. But I hate feeling like I'm giving up one set of kids for the other. Why can't we all just live close?!? It was the same way when we moved to cambridge.

Anyways, yesterday I had a blood draw to check my estrodial and FSH levels. I haven't heard anything so I assume they're normal. They said they would call if they weren't. I have my HSG scheduled for next wed at noon and my mom is going to go with me. I have heard they can be really painful and I feel like I have suffered enough pain (internally) to now subject myself to physical pain. But it's what I have to do. I just hope it isn't too painful because I'm a big baby :-(.

We had Ella and Tucker over last night to sleep with us. Tucker was over here on monday too :-) I love having them here. Tate was at Oran's so he'll have to come to our fridley house next time! It's so wonderful to wake up in the middle of the night, or bright and early to such a sweet adoring face. And the wonderful noises that come out of that child's mouth! It's all I want in our life. I sometimes wish I could just steal the babies :) But don't worry...I won't!

I'm doing all right today. I'm not crying or anything, but I just feel so down. I am ready to be pregnant and looking forward to life instead of worrying so much about never having that. I just don't like this.

We're going on vacation with my family next weekend for a week at a cabin in WI. I cannot wait! I hope it is so good for all of us, refreshing and relaxing. I can't wait!

No comments: