I'm not sure what you would die for -- a piece of your heart? Either way, I want you to know that I'm praying for you and God's goodness in your life right now. I also feel ill equipped to reach out to you right now for lack of true understanding. I still love you, still care SO much about you, still want you to have that baby, and am still praying for you -- all the time.
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
5 comments:
rach~
crying for you...hoping...praying. love you lots (even though we haven't talked much lately).
love ya, anna (hurdle buddy :)
I'm not sure what you would die for -- a piece of your heart? Either way, I want you to know that I'm praying for you and God's goodness in your life right now. I also feel ill equipped to reach out to you right now for lack of true understanding. I still love you, still care SO much about you, still want you to have that baby, and am still praying for you -- all the time.
I had never heard that song before-absolutely beautiful. Thankfully I was at home when I watched it. I was a crying mess.
Hugs to you!!
Erin :)
that is just amazing, thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing this. I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment