Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Did you need to see pictures?

I thought so!

Getting all ready. He looks like a dr in training doesn't he?

Does it look as big to you as it did to me?

He looks a bit creepy.... and excited!


Do I look ready?

haha, I just got a kick out of the fact that he wanted to take this pic!


And I should just say that Joey was really sweet, afterwards he was like "I'm so sorry I had to do that to you!" And told me he was really nervous, he didn't want to hurt me! :-) What a gem!

10 comments:

Mary said...

HAHAHAHA! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Joey looks so handsome though when he's trying to concentrate :) Good luck today. You're in my prayers!

Tracey said...

Gosh girl, I hope I can do this if we have to do IVF. I'm scared to death.
Good luck and prayers your way.

nickoletta100 said...

Haha! Very cute! I hope it wasn't too awful!!

Moni said...

LMBO!!!! That is hilarious!! omg, who does that?? lol! You have such a great sense of humor. And I agree with Mary your hubby does look handsome in the 1st pic, he looks like Noah from The Notebook in that picture.

JJ said...

That is a great set of pictures!!! Haha=)

SJ said...

ROFL!! Those are great pictures!

katd said...

You are too funny! I laughed out loud while reading this post. Sorry about your butt shot:)

ALSO, I wanted to chat about Mexico! I love that you love it, too! We've been every year for the past three years. I didn't think we'd be able to go again so soon after adopting Lily, but God is SO good and our finances have really shaped up. If you want to chat, email me:
karalee_stockman@hotmail.com

Rich Angie said...

You guys are hilarious! The first time my DH prepped to give me my first shot of follistim (smallest needle ever), I started hyperventilating and bawling...I was so nervous.

You're a champ!!

daisyduck0427 said...

Hahaha! That is soo funny! It's a side of you I never expected to see. :) Good Luck honey! Praying, Praying, Praying!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! THanks for sharing Rachel! You will look back on this and be glad you took these pictures. Especially after you get your BFP!