Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm back and filled to the brim :-)

I am so glad it's over though! It was anything but painfree.. at one point I was in such pain I almost yelped outloud, but I put on my big girl panties (figuratively of course as I was bearing it all out in the open) and stayed quiet. It was over quickly so that was good, but it left me feeling very exhausted. A few points on my drive home I was afraid I might pass out. But I talked to my sister most of the way so that helped!

But something funny happened on the way home, I was on the phone with Miss and this older man (probably mid 50's) was STARING at me in a way that left me feeling a bit violated! Anyways, so I was telling my sister and she said "you just say to him, I just got pregnant, so back off!" haha.. what a great attitude!

Anyways now I'm laying in bed working. I decided to bed rest myself because.. well because I can! So I have a whole little office set up on the bed for me!

I have another IUI tomorrow at 9:30 but I'm just enjoying laying down for now! I still feel a bit sick and I'm ready for that to wear off!

Oh and about the shot, my poor bum is still in a lot of pain!! When I was driving my stick shift, every time I had to use the clutch my butt cheek would flex and yikes it hurt! But that too will pass!

5 comments:

daisyduck0427 said...

can you please tell me why I am nervous!?? haha. I am so weird. Ok. Well like I said praying, praying, praying. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day.

Stephanie said...

So here's the deal. your due date will be April 10th which is crazy because that was the day i conceived with the iui. We will be coming out to MN i believe next fall so we will surely have to meet.( this is how big my faith is for u )

Erin said...

Rachel, to know that you more than likely will conceive a child in the next few days-if you haven't already has got to be the most unbelievable feeling in the world. I'm hoping and praying for you so hard!!!

Hugs!!

Erin

Rich Angie said...

Phew, you made it past the most physically challenging part of the IUI process...now on to the emotional and spiritual challenge! We'll be here for you during that dreaded 2ww.

katd said...

I'm so glad it's over for you! I'm glad, too, that you could have some self-imposed bed rest. You deserve it! I'm hoping and praying so hard for you guys!