Thursday, July 19, 2007

for the fertiles....

I know a lot of you are infertile :-( but there are still lots of fertiles who read my blog. So I'm posting this article (that is very well written) and asking you to seriously consider reading it and maybe even passing it on (I know it's long). Don't worry, this isn't based on your responses to me, but for others around you who might be struggling with IF.

Part of my desire for this blog is to hopefully to "educate" those who don't know much about IF. And since to fertiles getting pregnant probably seems like the easiest task in the world, many times people don't really think before they speak to an IF about the problem.

So if you wouldn't mind reading this and passing it on to your other fertile friends I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

3 comments:

daisyduck0427 said...

Seriously I just wrote a post and it got deleted! I just wrote that I have seen you show a tremendous amount of grace through this process. I have appreciated your courage and vulnerability. I definately feel as though you have educated me. You have helped me to have more of an understanding about infertility. ( I know that I will never completely understand.) You have opened my eyes to things that I did not realize about infertility. I think I was very nieve until you started sharing your feelings and experience. My heart breaks for you and others like you who have had to go through this. Thank you for educating me. I read the article in bits and peices and it looks excellent. I am at work but I look forward to reading it in more detail. (((hugs)))

SJ said...

That is a great article. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I echo what daisyduck0427 said. You openness and vulnerability are an inspiration :)

Rich Angie said...

Good for you! I 'came out' with a list almost identical on one of my first postings of my blog. It really helped all my fertile friends and family understand where I was coming from...considering I never met any infertile friends until I started to crumble inside :(