Wednesday, July 11, 2007

holy emotions batman!

Well I've heard clomid can be a doozy for people. Here I am one day down (reminder must take 2nd days in 40 minutes) and I can feel it! :-( I've had a massive headache all day, compliments of clomid, I just about burst into tears on the phone with my dad for no reason, compliments of clomid, and just a few moments ago I felt a bout of anger coming on (again for no reason). Wanna guess compliments of who?

Clomid.

I can't wait until I'm done taking this. I hope this week goes by quickly, I'm tired and crabby and sad (but still excited about Colombia!)...

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ugghhh I feel the same way. I am taking my fourth dose tonight and I have had a raging headache all day. Welcome to the clomid crazies, right?

Anonymous said...

I have a student who was adopted from Columbia and so was his sister. It's been such a fabulous experience for the whole family! And he is constantly telling me how grateful he is for having been adopted into such a wonderful Christian family. :) Praying for you guys.

Tracey said...

I am with you! I just got done with this month's clomid. I am so emotional and bloated. I just want this to all end. I pray every night for an answer.
Good luck!