Tuesday, July 10, 2007

oh my goodness adoption!

I cannot stop thinking about it! I know I should be focusing on the IUI, but I can't stop focusing on the beautiful children in these other countries who have no homes!! I've been researching and have found a country that I think suites us perfectly. I am waiting to hear back from a woman regarding some questions, but I am very impressed with what I see so far.

Am I crazy?!?!?!

9 comments:

Mrs. Brand said...

no, I don't think you are crazy at all. What country are you thinking? We haven't looked into it much. The job that DH interviewed with yesterday does offer adoption benifits though and that would be wonderful.

amy said...

No. I am addicted to adoption blogs. What country are you thinking about?????

Rachel said...

Columbia!!!

Jill said...

NO you're not crazy! That's so exciting!

Stephanie said...

first off you are not crazy.. I am glad you are excited. Secondly I had a dream that you were holding a baby boy...uh weird..considering you are my "online" buddy and I am having dreams about you. I have been known to have visions come true...

Bridgit said...

Did you and Joey talk about it last night, I'm assuming??? How was that?

Melissa said...

If adoption is the journey that you and your husband choose to make, you know there are so many of us out here traveling that same path who will offer any support we can. It's full of ups and downs, but I'm lucky to have my 14 mo. old son, Grant, and an update and new photos of our little girl, who is living in foster care in Guatemala City. You'll be 100% sure if this is the right path for you! You just will NOT be able to get it out of your mind. Good luck!!!

Mae said...

Hi Rachel, tophersgirl here from the nest. I'm so excited for you that you're considering adoption! We found that once we started thinking about it we couldn't stop. Wherever your journey takes you, we wish you nothing but the best of luck!

katd said...

Thank you, first of all, for the beautiful comment you just left me. I am so touched by it.
AND, I am so excited to hear that you're thinking of adopting from the country you're thinking of:) Like I said in my blog, I can't imagine not having Lily. I really felt, like you are feeling right now, pulled so intensely to adopting. Please keep in touch! :)