Friday, July 27, 2007

HURRAYY!!!!

Okay I am ecstatic (yes much different than previous post). I touched base with the woman at the agency we plan on going with to adopt from Colombia and she said only one of us needs to be 25 to adopt!!!!!!!!! So we don't have to wait until March! Praise GOD :-) So after Wed if we're not pregnant we will be officially on the adoption train!! I'm so thrilled, I cannot wait to bring our beautiful baby home!

8 comments:

katd said...

Oh,I am so happy for you guys! It seems like this was something really on your heart,especially the country of Columbia. It's amazing to see it work out IF you're not pregnant. So many possibilities, but your baby is closer! :)

Mrs. Brand said...

This is so wonderful. I'm praying for you, that you will have a wonderful peace about your path that God has planned for you.

D said...

That is wonderful, exciting news!!! What a relief, right?? You sound so excited about doing the adoption, and I am so excited FOR you however this all turns out!! =) I finally got to a place several months ago that I felt in my heart that even if I had miraculously gotten pregnant right now, we would still adopt someday b/c it's become a totally separate, but equally exciting event! It sounds like God is working that way in your life too, and let me tell you, it is a marvelous thing. Congratulations!

Erin said...

Rachael this is amazing!!! It gave me goosbumps when I read it!!! That is such great news!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Hugs!!!!

Christen L said...

YEA! That's great news!

I found your blog on the nest adoption board. Just stopping by checking things out. My DH and I are adopting from Russia next year. We're currently living in the Cayman Islands, where I go to med school and he is an accountant. (I swear all his money dealings are legal - hehe.) We've chosen our agency and met with them, but we're waiting to dive into official paperwork until we're back in the states.

Our blog is http://ellisfamily.blogsome.com

Stop by if you like - I'm adding you to my blogroll. :)

Laura S said...

That is great news!! Again I am here if you have any questions re: Colombia. It is such an amazing place. I have been to Medellin 4 times and just love it. Looking forward to getting to see other parts of the country.

Anonymous said...

Rachael that is great news! I am so happy for you both.

Jamee said...

Yay! That is such exciting news!! You have been in my thoughts & prayers!