I'm praying that she isn't. I'm praying for a BFP for you. You are such a wonderful woman. Remember God hears our prayers. You will make a wonderful parent.
Don't loose hope quite yet Rachel. I thought AF was coming when I got PG too. I had the worst cramps ever! The same as any other month. It's not over till she shows up!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
6 comments:
That sucks!! I hope she stays away!!
Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com
Don't lose hope yet! I felt like AF was coming the whole 2ww and it turned up BFP. You never know...
I'm praying that she isn't. I'm praying for a BFP for you. You are such a wonderful woman. Remember God hears our prayers. You will make a wonderful parent.
(I will have b/w on cd21)
Karrie
Don't loose hope quite yet Rachel. I thought AF was coming when I got PG too. I had the worst cramps ever! The same as any other month. It's not over till she shows up!
I also had bad cramps when I got pg with O...Thought for sure I was getting my period! Thinking of you!!
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! :(
Post a Comment