Friday, July 20, 2007

I am a blog hog.

I know it. I'm sorry I post so often, but remember this is my journal as well and I know one day I will look back on these entries and will be reminded over and over again of the amazing things God has done in my life!

An internet friend posted a beautiful song on her blog and her reflections on it. I felt compelled to comment and I wanted to post my comment here:


"......I went through so many months where I was so sad and hurt and angry, all the time. But I knew God would bring me out of it, and He did.. as always promised. Now I feel I have a new faith, one that is so much more real than anything I ever had before. Just this morning on the way to my 2nd IUI, there was a praise song on the radio (don't even know what it was!) and I was praying and I was so overwhelemed with our Father's love and grace and the abundance of them that I couldn't even bring myself to ask for a baby. I knew right then and there that he has given me SO much more than I deserve and I have no choice but to simply praise him."

2 comments:

Rich Angie said...

Awesome! One thing I can say for sure: I have grown by leaps and bounds through the experience of infertility. And I am truly grateful to God for giving me the opportunity. Good for you for seeing His hand this early on! It took me a while...

Laura S said...

Hi Rachel,
I came across your blog on The Nest Baby in your post about adopting from Colombia. My husband and I in the process of adopting from Colombia. I am also a wedding photographer...part time. Anyway my blog is andreslaura.wordpress.com if you want to visit and see some of what we are going through. Any you can also email me if you have any questions.
Laura