Me too. No, my sister didn't do IUI/IVF. She was diagnosed uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy when she was in her early 20s. She has been cancer free for almost 6 years and is doing great. Praise the Lord!!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
4 comments:
ME TOO!!!!!!!
YOU'RE NOT ALONE.... :) I AM HERE WITH YOU....KINDA SOUNDS LIKE THAT OLD MICHAEL JACKSON SONG.....EWWWW KINDA CREEPY NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT....
(I'm hoping that brought a smile to your face-at least a little one. :) HANG IN THERE!!!
I'm so sorry. Remember you are not alone. There are many of us that can hang on to each other.
Me too. No, my sister didn't do IUI/IVF. She was diagnosed uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy when she was in her early 20s. She has been cancer free for almost 6 years and is doing great. Praise the Lord!!
Me Too! That's it, nft.
Post a Comment