Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's never a good sign to wake up sad.

I don't know what happened, I woke up, called my sister (not sure why I did that just coming out of my slumber) and had a wierd conversation with her (my fault) and when I got off the phone, I just started bawling. Joey's been working so much, I have had like 2 hours with him all week, he works today and all through the week until 8 or 9 at night. His only day off is saturday, which is sucky cuz that's the only day I'm gone all day :-(

I went to church and it was good, but I felt kind of in a cloud. There were so many babies around me. I feel like EVERYONE in my church got pregnant like the same day. Because there are what feels like a MILLION babies the exact same age all around me. And seeing all the babies wasn't even that sad. I left church feeling fine, but now as I sit in my house, all alone, with my dog (who isn't even by me!) I feel sad again. And now thinking of the babies makes my heart hurt. I just want this to go away.

I'm going to Tucker's 1st birthday party today and I hope I do okay. Since I had a wierd conversation with my sister this morning and I've felt so sad, I just hope I can keep it together.

I was going to haveTate (3) spend the night with me, but I honestly just need to see how I feel. I might not be up to it tonight.

We'll see..

4 comments:

Erin said...

Words can't always make a person feel better when they are down....so I'll just send hugs and prayers your way.

Thinking of you!!!

katd said...

I'm sending hugs, too! I'm so sorry you had a rough day!

And hey...two posts in two days...I AM a crazy blog lady and you are, too, for reading my crazy blog :)

nickoletta100 said...

Oh sweetie, so sorry. Hugs to you today.

Michael Evans said...

You're not alone. We just had to take a "couples" mental health day and went to the beach. Hang in there.