Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pls pray for me, I feel miserable.

I don't know what's going on with my body, but the last three nights I have had VERY intense cramping all through the evening, night and morning. Last night they were waking me up they hurt so bad! So I think it could mean 1 of 2 things.

1. I'm getting my period and my body which normally cramps bad enough, is cramping all the more bc I'm sluffing two eggs (which would be weird bc they're so small!) but when I O'd 2 eggs the pain was very intense.

2. I'm pregnant and even though I've gotten two BFN's, I still am.

Either way I don't feel well and I want it to stop. I'd love to take a midol, but I don't dare take anything until I find out tomorrow.

7 comments:

Mrs. Brand said...

Hang in there sweetie. Praying for you right now.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Rachel. I too had the WORST cramping at night as well. I can't tell you what it means for your body but when I had that bad cramping, my body was pregnant. I'll be praying for you!

SJ said...

I agree with jm photography. I had the worst cramping of my life when I was pregnant. I also took TONS of ibuprofen because I didn't know and it didn't hurt anything.

Praying for you!!

leah @maritalbless said...

Rachel my thoughts have been with you! I'm praying for the pregnancy pain, but either way, that it will alleviate soon.

Rich Angie said...

I also had worse cramping during pregnancy. I have everything crossed for a BFP tomorrow!!

nickoletta100 said...

oh sweetie, hugs to you. hope you feel better soon.

Erin said...

I'm sending lots of prayers your way!!!! Hang in there....What time is your appt. tomorrow? How soon will you find out after your appointment what the results are???

Hugs and prayers!!!