Monday, August 13, 2007

Help! I've lost your blog!!

So all my favorites went missing and I now have none of my regular blogs that I read (about 15 total). If I read and comment on your blog, will you please post it here or email me: rachel32004@msn.com

THANKS!

14 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

not sure if you read mine but it's www.babytwiglet.blogspot.com (nickoletta100)

Anonymous said...

www.chrisandcourtenay.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

http://www.melissasgingerpage.blogspot.com/

http://sophiasjourneyhomefromguatemala.blogspot.com/

We got an update today on Sophia, so there are new pics on BOTH our blogs to check out :-)

Congrats on getting going with your adoption process. You're in our prayers!

Andrew MSV said...

Hi MaydayGirl

you should use google reader to manage all your blogs!! just 'add new subscription' by copy/pasting the url of the blog you want to subscribe to and you're set.

mine is andrewhsu.blogspot.com but it doesn't ever mention ovaries so i don't know if you're still interested.

D said...

Well, I'm figuring you got mine b/c I saw you just posted a comment! But just in case, here I am! ;)

Michael Evans said...

We haven't checked in for a few weeks. Hope everything is progressing well on the adoption front. Good luck!

Sara said...

Hi Rachel,
I read your blog, I don't think I was on your list but if you'd like to read mine, it's at:
http://onedayatatime-sara.blogspot.com/

My blog is private though, so if you do want an invite, let me know and I'll invite you. You can email me at sarameyer926@yahoo.com.

Take care!
Sara

Laura S said...

Not sure if you are still reading mine since you aren't adopting from Colombia...but it is http://andreslaura.wordpress.com

Jake and Emily said...

I read yours, but don't know if you've seen mine...www.daisyface.blogspot.com. Enjoy reading yours and look forward to hearing more about your adoption quest!

SJ said...

I have no idea if you read mine.

http://missednote.blogspot.com

Or you can just click on my name in this comment and it will take you to my profile. . .

Ehlan said...

adainthelifeofehlan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I know you don't read mine. But I added your Ugly Rachel blog to my list cause it was soo stinking funny! Thanks to SJ = ) Thanks for the good laughs... You just gotta add some more pics to that soon ; )
bringingbeautyfrommypain.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Can I be a face too? als1124@temple.edu

Christen L said...

ELLISFAMILY.BLOGSOME.COM

I read your blog whenever I get a chance. Left some comments and our link before. We're adopting from Russia (waiting to start "officially")