Friday, August 24, 2007

my "friend" Leslie...

So I have this friend. I am well aware of the fact that we have never met, but she is still my friend nonetheless. We email MANY times a day, we've spoken on the phone, we've rejoiced and grieved with one another and she is a sister in Christ.

In my book, that means she's my friend.

We're adopting through the same agency but we "met" online through an IF forum. So we've "known" each other since January.

She is a doll and I praise God that we're going through this adoption procses together! It's so nice to have someone to work through it with! And we're only at the beginning. She was kind enough to share the agency info with me and allow me into her competition! And I praise God for her willingness to do so! We started this process just one week after her, so we're pretty much on the same page! :-)

She lives pretty close to our agency so when we go to pick up our baby (out of state) we will be meeting her then! And possibly before if we make a seperate trip.

But for now, she is my friend and I love having her "around" :-)

No comments: