Super cute love of my life diaper bag, $20 walmart
Close up...
Here is our crib all put together. Nothing really exciting.
My brand new diaper genie w/refills $10 craigslist
My 6 brand new avent bottles $5 craigslist
My in perfect condition eddie bauer high chair $50 craigslist
I think it's so cute in my kitchen :-)
I love love love this little sweater! $1 garage sale :-)
super fun toy for baby when he/she can sit up and play $8 garage sale.
Brand new REI snowsuit!! $5 garage sale :-)
I can't help it! I love a good deal :-)
12 comments:
Hi Rachel,
I ran across a post of yours on nest.com and saw your blog. After reading a few entries and laughing/crying/rejoicing with you I had to write to tell you what amazing parents you and your husband will be to the lucky, lucky child that is placed in your home. I wish you the very best of luck and will most definitely keep you in my prayers...your faith through these trying times has been an inspiration! Congratulations on this exciting journey you are on! :-)
Wow you are getting so prepared! And you are definitely a bargain shopper!!!
nelly2.. wow thank you thank you thank you!! We can absolutely NOT wait to be parents!! Our hearts are already bursting with the love we have for this child!! I can't even imagine how much more it'll be when we meet him/her!!
Rachel, those are some fantastic buys! While I practically drooling over your hutch, I have to confess that the high chair is also growing on me! :)
You my dear are so freaking cute!!! You and Joey are going to be such good parents! God will be truly blessing your child with wonderful parents :)
Wow- I LOVE your stuff. Especially the highchair b/c it looks much classier than some plastic multi-colored thing. Glad you got such great deals on everything! Thinking of you and sending you tons of good luck vibes
You look like such a mommy with that diaper bag over your shoulder! Too cute!
Hi Rachel!
Thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog. Sorry about the suspense. I'll try to finish up that part of the story on the next post.
You have some cute stuff ready for your baby! We have the same bottles and high chair. :-)
Praying for your baby and birthmom is the best thing you can be doing right now. I hope you have a great experience on your adoption journey. May God bless you with a wonderful child to love!
By the way, yes I did adopt at 23. My husband was 29 (he's 30 now). The thing is, a lot of birthmothers are interested in younger couples.:-) Our b-mom was 19.
I'm excited to talk with you more.
Hi! I found your blog while reading some posts on the nest. I love good deals! Our DD is pretty much set on clothes because of hand me downs from my best friend and I'm a major garage sale shopper!
I love the diaper bag! I almost got that one too but then found a really cute Gap diaper bag at a garage sale for $5!
at this rate there will be nothing left for you to register for and nothing for people to buy as gifts once you are matched :) :)
What awesome deals! Isn't it fun to plan for baby!
Everything looks great, Rachel. Your diaper bag is too cute... almost as cute as you are ;-)
You look so happy in that picture, I can't wait to see your happiness multiply along the way!
Thea
Post a Comment