I don't know what is wrong with me, but for old times sake we'll blame it on my period. I have just been in a bad mood all weekend. It has come and gone, but when it comes, it's nasty! Some of the times I have felt provoked, and other times it's just the way it is.
I went to bed crabby last night and woke up the same way! I need to shake this! I think it's time to crawl into my bed, cuddle next to my sleeping husband, open my bible and just pray.
I had two weddings this weekend, I am very very tired, I have a sore throat, and it's possible that I'm getting burnt out. I have done 25 weddings and I have less than 10 left, so that is good! And I am all too thrilled that I have next weekend off (my first since June) and we're going camping! I need an extra week to clear my head before running off to another wedding!
*sigh* time to go get my bible! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I understand sister. (hugs) I was there yesterday and some today. I pulled out scripture too and it helped a lot.
Praying for you
Sorry to hear your not up to par :o( I'll shoot some prayers out there for ya as well.
Wish I could just hit reply to the posts you've left on my blog, haha! That book is actually the first item we purchased for our baby as well and oh boy what a tear jerker. Its so perfect! My DH is into baseball (used to play and is avid watcher and fan) so the talk with daddy and baseball made him smile when he read it :oD Indeed its going to be so special when we share their story with them. BTW another tear jerker...it must have been your blog long while ago that I found that 'I would die for that video'. I cry everytime i see that and everyone i sent it too shed tears for me as well. I liked it so much I put it on my myspace page that I have (I know...I'm a dork like the rest of the world..was more a means of spying on my brother but now as turned into an every day high school reunion for me)! Hope ya have a great day! Squeeze the DH tight...always works for me ;o) Off to church then fall decor shopping!
Toodles.
Hey Rach --be my 'friend' :oP
BTW I'm more an addict to MS and am on there more than am the Nest, however lately I've been on more and more as we get further along in the process.
http://www.myspace.com/lms179
It seems difficult to never have weekends off! I might be able to understand this more in a couple years......I'm going to school for photography next fall! It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now. One of my good friends will also be going, and we plan to start a little photography business together. It's one of my passions. :-)
Hi,
I don't even remember how I came upon your website, but one of my friends had you in their "favorites" and I love your blog! Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Everyone has those days, and they are no fun :-( You are in my prayers.
Sounds like next weekend is going to be nice and relaxing!! AF has been making me feel crabby too!!
Hi Rachel -
I'm new to this blogging thing, but I've been reading your page for awhile, and I find it encouraging. I wanted to share this verse I found with you in mind:
Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
I like the linking of His protection with our joy. Doesn't that make you feel safe? May you find his peace and joy today.
Post a Comment