Tuesday, September 04, 2007

an adoption fundraiser for us! :-)

So I don't think I've written about this yet. But my sister and SIL (both amazing photographers!) are doing a fundraiser for us!

They've set aside the last Sunday of this month to take family photos. Each family will get 30 minutes at Como Zoo (beautiful location)! And they'll get a CD of images to use however. They're asking for a minimum donation of $100 and hoping to get 50 families singned up!!! Isn't that amazing?

Here's the flier they made up for the occasion!! Aren't we blessed?
ps click on the image if you want to see if in full version.

13 comments:

Sara said...

That's a great idea. I hope they get a lot of people signed up! Good luck. Your are very lucky to have such thoughtful friends and family!

Owl Gal Liz said...

That is really cool of them to do that! I know it'll be successful :)

Erin said...

You have such an awesome and supportive family! I know it will go great!!!

Amanda said...

How thoughtful of them! The flyer looks great and I hope you have a huge turnout!!

Lea said...

That's an awesome idea! The support you must feel, I'm so happy for you!

Lea

katd said...

What a great idea!! It feels so good to have such support, doesn't it? Here's to hoping you guys raise all you can:)

Maria (MKC101103) said...

As everyone else has said, you have such a wonderful family! I hope this fundraiser is a huge success for you!!!

~Maria

L & D said...

Hey neighbor! Pretty awesome to find someone out in blogland that is fairly close :o) I've come across your blog before when I've looked at others but didn't see your location. Mnpls is one of my fav get away spots! I see that you just finished your home assessment! How awesome that must be! Our SW told us should be Oct 1st or maybe sooner. Hopefully you get your baby soon! And very cool about the fundraiser! Hope you guys do well!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

This is an awesome idea!! Good luck. I love reading your blog. I'm trying to catch up since I just found it!

appelmama said...

awesome idea! I wish I lived near you- I would definitely take advantage of this opportunity to help & get beautiful photos :)

Searching said...

What a wonderful, loving family! That is a really great idea. :)

Lani said...

Hi, I just read your blog for the first time and I wanted to wish you the best of luck in your adoption journey! It is a rollercoaster but a great one and so worth it!!!!

Feel free to read my whirlwind adoption story!

LL said...

I am usually a lurker and today I am making it a point ot stop de-lurking and post comments on blogs that I read.

Your blog often bring a huge smile to my face. I look forward to following your adoption journey and wish you and your husband the best!