One of my beautiful friends (who I met because she hired me to film her wedding video!) was apart of our fundraiser!! Her picture are up and they are ALL too cute! So I wanted to share :-)
Tony & Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
4 comments:
That is to cute!! Leah actually made our monogram for our wedding. I was talking to her on the knot one day and I mentioned how I was having trouble deciding what I wanted to do....she emailed me a few options that she just "quickly put together." They were amazing!! I'm so glad she is doing well! Next time you talk to her...tell her her and her hubby look amazing! :)
Very cute! :)
You guys are very talented photographers! Wanna come to Indiana next summer to do my sister's wedding? Hahaha :)
Love them!
Those two are so cute - and they get the credit for Pat and I hiring you :) It's funny cause Leah actually made our monogram too! It's crazy how you can meet someone on the internet and just know how sweet and genuine they are without even actually knowing them. :)
Hope you are well!!!
Post a Comment