Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No wonder we didn't feel he was our baby!

The first couple chosen decided to go through with the placement! So there is a reason why God steered us elsewhere! There's no doubt that he wasn't meant to be our baby... clearly! He has other parents.

I love how God works. I know it would have been harder if we said yes we feel this is our baby and then the first couple went through with it!

7 comments:

Erin said...

God does work in amazingly wonderful ways!!! Glad this has all worked out for all involved so well!! Your baby will be here soon!!!

Mae said...

Yay!! He is AWESOME!!! Hooray for that wonderful baby boy and his new Mommy and Daddy! I can't wait for it to be your turn!

Jake and Emily said...

God's plan is awesome...He has your baby in His sight...

Christen L said...

You're right. God was steering you in a different direction so you wouldn't have to go through the pain of loss. What a blessing that the little boy has found his parents!

Searching said...

How amazing is that?? Very cool how it all worked according to His plan, although I'm sorry you had those rough days till He showed it!

ps- You are getting shown quickly! How great is that, knowing that there are already birthmothers out there thinking you two are going to be wonderful parents!

Maria (MKC101103) said...

You have such an amazing outlook, I hope it rubs off on me :-)

Paige said...

Rachel,

I have no clue who you are or how i even came upon your blog but I wanted you to know that you are AMAZING. Thank you for letting God speak to me through your blog. He has opened my eyes to the journey I am on and allowed me to see His faith in action. I'm a Nester (Paigeb1) and it can be awfully hard to hear all of the joys of pregnancy when you have yet to experience it and are struggling. Thank you for the hope you've shown me over the last week. Keep sharing!

Paige