Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More from God!!! Our wonderful agency...

So anyone following our journey knows how much we think of our agency and Debbie (the director) at our agency. Well this is the card we got from her today in the mail! In Joey's words "I kind of feel guiltly for all the time God's spending on us this week!" :-)


Isn't that just wonderful?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Card! God knows just what we need and when we need it :)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card. I am glad to see that your agency appriciates you.

L & D said...

What a great agency and what a touching card for her to send!

Erin said...

wow...that brought tears to my eyes!! What a wonderful woman!! God always knows just when to give us the extra boost we need to keep our spirits up!!

Hugs!
Erin

Searching said...

Wow... How amazing is that?!? You and Joey and def in the right spot at the right time. :)

Jenna said...

I've stumbled across your blog from the Nest Baby site and reading this post I just had to leave you a comment. I've been on here before, and have been praying for you and your husband as you travel this road towards starting your family. This note from your agency brought tears to my eyes, and I just wanted you to know that I truly believe that your baby is out there, waiting to find you as much as you are trying to find him/her. I think you are doing such a wonderful thing and I pray fiercely that God delivers an answer to yours soon.

God bless you both,
Jenna aka Bumbledees

Christen L said...

That is beautiful! :) Sounds like a great agency and family you have!