Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ANOTHER $1000!!!!!!

Can you believe it? How amazing is that? And do you want to know who it's from? A couple at our church that we barely know! I have shared my heart with both the husband and the wife at different times kind of randomly by email through this process. And I guess a few years ago God really put adoption on their heart so they started saving and felt they should share some of that with us!! I told them when/if they decide to adopt their own someday (they're currently pg with their first child), we'd better be the first to know!! I just am amazed.... I can't even believe it.

Praise God! What a HUGE blessing!

6 comments:

Erin said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

GOD IS GREAT!!!

Tina said...

You are truely being blessed! I hope your baby comes along soon.

ps, you've been tagged. View my blog for more...

Christen L said...

People are wonderful. They must believe you will be great parents :)

Owl Gal Liz said...

fantastic!! How wonderful is that?

Owl Gal Liz said...

I was going to tag you, but tina beat me to it ;)

katd said...

That is amazing! It's awesome to see how God works things out. Congrats:)