Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
11 comments:
Super cute Rachel! I love it!
I absolutely love it!!
Looks awesome!
TOO CUTE!!!! I love the color and it is great for winter!!
I love it! So cute :)
Hair therapy is the best isn't it!
SO CUTE!!! :)
Hey hot stuff, I want our date. It's november. :)
Love it!
Love it! In the second picture you look just like Melissa!!
So cute!!
VERY Cute!!! The darker color brings a lot of color to your face....
Post a Comment