Well I did it, I finally went and applied for a "winter job". And at my favorite place no less, Caribou Coffee!!! If you live in a land where Caribou doesn't exist, I mourn for you.. you will NEVER find better coffee... not starbucks, not dunn brothers and not seattles best ... it's Caribou all the way! So is it any wonder why I want to work there? :-)So anyways, I have a job interview on Friday. But here's the problem. I haven't had an interview in over three years!! And when I meet with brides, I do the directing of the meeting and it's at a Caribou none the less!!! So I'm a bit nervous I'll want to run the show! haha.. hopefully I won't!
Anyways, I know with us taking the entire month of January to road trip for residency interviews.. I'm aware I might not get the job.. but I'm leaving it in God's hands!
8 comments:
I used to love Caribou but I'm sorry to admit, I've crossed over to the other side. I am now a Starbuck's fan! I will drive past a Caribou in EP to get to my Starbucks!
Rach, you'll nail the interview, just be your self. You're so likeable! :)
ok I must admit there are certain things I like better at starbucks, but as far as their plain ole fashion black coffee goes... CARIBOU is my only way :-) (But starbuck's is good too... don't get me wrong).
Good luck with your interview! If you get the job - I will come and order a Carmel High Rise from you :)
-Megan
Good Luck! I hope your interview goes well and you get the job.
I live in CA and have never heard of Caribou Coffee. Poor me :(
GOOD LUCK! :)
Doesn't Caribou do an incredible caramel apple cider? Mmmmmmmm....
Best wishes on your interview!
Yummm -- it's been three weeks without caffeine, and you are making me CRAVE it! LOL! Good luck on your interview!
Good luck at your interview!! I LOVE CARIBOU!!! In fact, I haven't been for months up until last weekend, and I have been dreaming about going back! :)
Post a Comment