Thursday, November 29, 2007

IVF is starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy molys.. I just called and got TONS of appointments set up!!! :-)

I have my saline sono, trial transfer and our RE consult all in 2 1/2 weeks!!!! Joey also has some testing and I have to go in for day 3 b/w in Dec.

Then in January we start the BCP's and another drug, then 2/5 I start stims and we'll have the egg retrieval (ER) the week of 2/18!!!!!!!

I just can't believe it! It's actually happening!!! So stay tuned.. I'm sure I'll have tons to write about!

Oh and VERY exciting news.. my SIL (the red head below) got engaged last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm sure you're in for a whirlwind, and we're so excited for it!

Lol at your "future FI." That happened quickly!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with everything... so very excited for you guys!!

AwkwardMoments said...

Lots of goodness going on in your household!! Very exciting

Sara said...

Good luck with everything. I'm sure it feels good to be making progress towards that baby you so want and deserve!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Hey Girlie, Congrats on the progress you guys are making with IVF. I can't wait to hear more about it this weekend. Can you update your abbrs. so I can follow along with all the lingo in your updates? Congrats on Ang. Yay!

HeaherMichele said...

I'm so excited for you guys! My birthday is 2/5! So I'm sure it's going to be a blessed day for you guys!!
Can't wait to start following along! You're in my prayers!

Brooke said...

So many exciting things!!!! GL!!! I am crossing fingers and praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

I'm so happy for you. Good luck with IVF, I will be praying for you. This has been a long journey so far and more to come but just know that God wants you to become a mother and you will!!

mindy said...

I haven't posted much, but I follow your blog very closely and I wanted to let you know that I think you are an incredible person. You have more strength than I think I could muster up. Congratulations and I'm very excited for you!

Christen L said...

WOW! CONGRATS and best of luck! :)

D said...

Wow, good luck!! I hope it happens on the first round for you! :)

Me said...

Congrats. That's a big step.

(I found you through The Nest TTTC forum and thought I would stop over.)