"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
More of the photography stuff :-)
Why not share more? I had so much fun this weekend taking pictures of my beautiful SIL (joey's older sister) and her soon to be fiance! (can't wait!) So I of course had to share some of my favorite pics :-) There are of course only 200 more!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
4 comments:
What fun pictures! Angie looks beautiful. You did a great job capturing them!
Your pictures are so beautiful! :)
Beautiful pics. I love them.
Great pictures! And what a great looking couple too!
Post a Comment