Yes you read that right... we have decided to move onto IVF. And we're very excited! It's funny how you can change your mind about things! We never wanted to do IVF before adoption... but now things are different. :-/
We are planning on doing the shared risk plan (pray we qualify!) so we'll get 3 fresh tries and 3 FETs.... so it seems like a great option.. and if you don't have a live birth after 3 you get 70% of your money back! So we're really at peace about all of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
I have never heard of the shared risk program... is it something in the US? or your state? I live in Canada... I haven't heard of anything like this before?
Good Luck with everything!!!
Rachel, I wish you all the best and hope that a blessing comes your way and that you guys will become parents. I am sorry to hear that the adoption route didn't work for you. You'll be in my prayers :o) God bless!
Good luck to you. I know these decisions can be so wearing on your mind and heart
Such exciting news Rachel! I share all of your updates with Chris and we are both praying and rooting for you. May God open his arms and provide all that you and Joey need during this time and watch over you for a successful conception and pregnancy!
Wow! I will keep you in my prayers that THIS will be the way and time your family will be built. Keep on hanging in there. You are a very strong person whether you think so or not.
Rachel-
My prayers are with you and Joey! You will be the greatest parents!
That is such exciting news, this is Tammi by the way! I cant wait to read more about this journey...we miss you on the mommy board!!!
best, best, best, best, BEST wishes!
Wow! Best of luck on this new path!
Congrats! Glad to hear you've come to a decision and feel so good about it!! Hoping the best...
I'm so excited for your new path. I will be praying for you and your family!!
Misty :)
Good for you, I wish you both all the best and hope this creates a beautiful baby for you! We miss you...
Praying all God's best for you and Joey....I saw the news in your Nest sig and was so happy for your decision. I'm excited to see how you grow through this new phase of your journey (though I'm sure there are days when you feel quite "grown" enough, huh? =) Hang in there, girl!)
That is so awesome Rachel. I'm incredibly happy for you and Joey! I'll be praying for you guys that everything goes smoothly
Ack! I am so excited for you!!!!
What a wonderful place for you both to be in, finding peace in your decision after such a disappointment. I will be praying for you and following intently (as per usual).
Email to follow.....
Mae
Wow, what a shock! I mean, not that you can't change your mind, but I'm surprised, given how sure you were about adoption. I hope it works out for you on the first try! I think it is really wise to not pursue something as huge as adoption (or IVF for that matter!) without being extrememly sure of your choice.
I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers!
I'm so excited for you in this decision. God truly has a plan for you ... and even though it's taken longer than you expected to get there ... this is probably it! I can't wait to read all about it! :)
How exciting! :) I hope so much that whatever the path is for your baby that he or she comes home SOON!! :)
I am very excited for you and Joey. I'll keep you in my prayers during this new journey.
beautiful pics!! I love them.
OOPS, I posted my other comment on the wrong entry....anyway. CONGRATS on deciding to do shared rick. I think it is an awesome option!!! Good Luck!!
Pat and I wish you the best as you continue with your journey. I pray that this new road will bring you happiness!
Post a Comment