"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Sunday, November 04, 2007
My photography debut!! :-)
So this weekend one of my best friends and her husband came to visit from ND and I spent the afternoon taking pics of them.. I had SO much fun taking them that it makes me wish I did that instead of video!! :-0 But here are some of my favorites out of the 350!!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
10 comments:
Great pictures! What a blessing to them; I'm sure they'll treasure these pics!
Ha ha, are you going to be one of those videographers that goes over to the "dark side"? :o) Don't tell the VUers
You so could. Those pics are gorgeous!
WONDERFUL job! :) You are quite talented- video AND photography!
Nicely done Rach! You seem to like couples who like each other. :)
Your family must be super talented! Those are great pictures. Maybe you could do both?! :)
Katie (MN Moms)
Those are fantastic pictures! Want to do my wedding? Wait, could be a while :P
BTW, TAG! You're it :)
So beautiful! You have a talent with this also!
wow, they look GREAT!!! You have so much talent!
Beautiful shots!
These are awesome! You want to take a trip to NC to take pics for me? :)
Post a Comment