So I'm beginning to work with this Local Christian radio station to see if they'll help me somehow begin to form a Christian community through infertility. I'd like to start arranging for small groups to meet throughout the twin cities area and I need a bigger data base to start with than those I know! (since that would include... um... 1 infertile).
So I am aware this could prove to be a ginormous task, but I'm a very organized person and I love spreadsheets like it's nobodies business so I'm hoping that things will just fall into place. I definitely need to do some more praying about it before things really take off, but I felt the prompting just last week and already with a few emails know that this station is willing to help.
So any prayers in this dept would be amazing, I will need all the support from up above I can get!
Also I'm sure I'll update later as we have several IVF appointments today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment