Just a few moments ago I was sitting at my desk typing an email and listening to worship music just about as loud as my computer would go. As I was crying quietly and typing I found myself crying louder and louder and finally I just buried my head into my hands at my desk and just wept.
About a second later I felt a gentle and concerned hand on my shoulder (if you can discern emotion from a hand...) I looked up and saw my sweet husband who had run up as soon as he thought he heard me crying.
I hadn't realized I was crying loud enough to be heard from downstairs over the music, but I just love the fact that he came running....because he knew I needed him.
God knew I needed this man in my life. For so many reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment