Sunday, January 27, 2008

chunking out :-(

I don't know why I didn't think much in advance about what being on the road for a month and eating out every meal would do to me.. I guess I had hopes we'd make food as well!

But we found that was really not that easy as things left in the car freeze in certain states, and melt in others. Most hotels don't have a freezer to re-freeze the cooler freezer things (you know the blue things?) and since have no microwave, or stove or anything like that.. we're limited to sandwiches.

Plus packing for a month equals big suitcases. And when you switch hotels every night or two, dragging in a big suitcase, plus cameras (can't let them freeze!) plus computer PLUS cooler.. nope.. it's so much work. Just too dang much work!

So I've gained weight :-( At home.. I eat very little. I eat breakfast around noon and lunch (usually something small like soup or a sandwich) around 3 and a light dinner around 6. Unless I'm depressed or bored I rarely snack at home and I NEVER have desserts (let alone a dunkin donuts every ten feet!).

So I'm feeling quite huge. I'm ready to get home and not feel this way... oh but wait, then I'll be starting stims and getting all porky again! :-( I better work hard in the three weeks I'm home before stims start... on NOT over eating and working out.. I don't want to feel giant going into IVF.....

But then again, if I end up pg... what do I really care?

Ugh.. I wish I didn't care what I looked like. I wish society didn't care what I looked like. But mainly I wish I didn't care :-(

No comments: