We're finally back in the land of snow! We left IL today where it was 60 degrees and headed to Michigan where we'll spend tomorrow and Monday snowboarding (we got an AMAZING deal!). It was snowing beautifully as we drove in and there was evidence all over the trees that it snowed quite a bit yesterday as well! It's gorgeous here! It's just not winter when it's 60-70 degrees.
I keep feeling like I'm going to get my period, and then she doesn't come.. it's annoying. I need her to come soon or I'm nervous I won't have enough time for the BCP's to suppress my ovaries before we start stims! I just don't want everything to get all moved around because my period is late.
Grr....
But I have reason to believe she'll be here tomorrow.. then BCP's will start on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment