Friday, February 29, 2008

16 follies!!!

I had another U/S this morning and I have 16 follicles. They're growing beautiful, though not ready yet to come out. I have another U/S on Sunday and then hopefully I'll trigger Sunday night and have the ER on Tuesday!!

Also since it's leap year I had to share a cute leap year story. The last time we had leap year was 4 years ago. Well that was just a few weeks before Joey and I got married. And if you know Joey you not he's not overly emotional or sentimental. But apparently he had been counting the days before our wedding came (which I wasn't even doing!). And when he realized it was leap year he was so disappointed to have to add another day to the wait! :-)

Well I had completely forgotten about that and this morning he called me to remind me that 4 years ago and our last leap year, he was counting the days to our wedding.

Sometimes he surprises me!

Oh yes and Chuck is having his surgery today!! So we sort of start all over from the car incident!! But he'll be all better when it's over!

5 comments:

Mae said...

Woo Hoo for the follies, way to represent! I think you're gonna have two girls, because Miss has so many boys you guys need some more chicks around ;) How else is Ella supposed to practice french braids and eyeshadow on an unsuspecting toddler? I seriously doubt Trigg's hair will be long enough to french braid....

Christine said...

16 Follies is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!! I believe I was told 12-15 is what they shoot for so you are right on track! Oh Rachel, I know good things are right around the corner for you and Joey! Let us know how Sunday goes.

Pat said...

That is SO great Rachel! I hope Chuck's surgery goes well!

leah @maritalbless said...

That is the sweetest story about Joey! Good luck to Charlie today!

Stephanie said...

16?!?! Geez lady you are doing somethin right!!