So my family used to live in Oklahoma. I never lived there because my mom was 7 months pregnant with me when they moved back to MN, but they still had friends there that we would visit through our childhood.
Well recently one of those friends (who's my sister's age) came into contact with my blog and has been emailing me encouragement ever since!
This is what I got from her today:
"Tell Joey I'm praying for him, too. Even though it's not his body that's is getting poked he needs the strength and wisdom to be the kind of support that you need. That's what I'm praying for. And for you? Well, aside from the obvious, my prayer for you is that you allow your Savior to heal your heart. To restore the pieces that have been torn away by anger, hurt and disappointment. So that your heart is complete to love this baby you've longed for."
Isn't that beautiful? It's exactly what I need prayer for....more than for a baby. I do want my heart to be healed. I so desire to be the friend that can be happy for her pg friends, or TTC friends. I no longer want to be self focused and sad. I WANT to be me again, but a new me as God's brought me so far! I want to be the Rachel that's heart can freely give again, to ALL those around me :-)
Thank you Amy, and your bible study! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
perfect. This is what I am always praying!!
Rachel that is so beautiful. Isn't God just amazing how he uses people in our lives to give us exactly what we need at the exact time we need it. Have a great day. I am continuing to pray for you and Joey. :)
Post a Comment