Thursday, February 07, 2008

My dog... has issues.

My dog is scared of EVERYTHING. There is nothing in this world he is not scared of. He loves four people: Me, Joey, My mom and My dad. I'm pretty sure that's it. (and he does very well with the kids.. but love? that's pushing it) He was even on anti-anxiety medications for a while. Sadly it didn't help.

He spends most of his day in the bath tub. I kid you not. The first thing he does when we come home from somewhere else is run upstairs to the bathtub. We think it gives him a sense of security. Why? I don't know.

Well tonight, he has found a new home sweet home. Obviously we put him in there.. but he wanted back in as soon as we took him out. Sad? Yes.

5 comments:

Miss said...

very sad...but at least he is loved more than my dog! =)

The Gustafsons said...

This is one of the funniest things we have seen in a long time! We both laughed hysterically last night. Praying for you today-hope the call comes early!

The Oplotnik's said...

Too cute! Made me have a good laugh! Keeping you in my prayers this morning!

Alicia O. & the gang said...

our dog kia would have done the same if she could have...but at 75lbs not so sure she could've jumped up there! Great crib btw!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Haha...he's so sweet! I can't believe he can jump that high! :)