Thursday, February 07, 2008
My new hair color.
So I know everyone wants to see my hair (as there's nothing more important to discuss on this blog right?) Well here it is. There's more blonde in it than it looks in the pics, but it's definitely not a drastic blonde, more like a light brown with highlights. It was a good place to start. I might go lighter next time, or even darker. But I am happy with it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the style! Cute Cute.
Ooohhh Very Nice! I like it a lot!
I LOVE it!! This brown is my favorite ever! Or does it justlook different b.c of the blond? Did you get it cut too?? So cute!!
you look amazing:) any color hair you can pull off...lucky you:)
I like it! And it is better that you didn't go too blond right now- then you can lighten it as summer comes closser. **Hoping you get that wonderful call bright and early today!!**
Ok so not blonde...but still super cute! I think you are one of those people who can pull off any color...lucky!
Post a Comment