Friday, February 08, 2008

oh the support....

My mom said her phone is ringing and texting off the hook. We have certainly exceeded our what use to seem unending texting privelages. And we're 1 week into our phone bill and are ALMOST to the max .

And now I get this from a friend on the nest:

"DH and I are refreshing between the nest and the blog, we can't seem to stop, just waiting for you to post.... well, ANYTHING!!!!I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe how you must be feeling. I can't believe that you're still CONSCIOUS!!!!!

I have a hunch that she's somewhere in our state. I have this urge to start driving past hospitals screaming "If you're not ready to parent, Choose Rachel and Joey!!!!! They're awesome!!!"

Oh my it's SOOO wonderful to have so many people sitting on pins and needles for us. All for this one little baby! If she ends up in our arms... what a story she will have... so many people making such a fuss for one tiny little baby girl!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

AAAHHHHHH...everytime you post, I think "This is the news!" I can't even imagine how you are feeling!

Josie Kolasa said...

Either way, our support for you is unending. Still praying...

The Webb's said...

Hi Rachel! Just wanted to say that all the gals on the MNMOMS board are pulling for you!!! We've been posting updates, thinking, and praying for you and Joey!!!

JR Photography said...

Supporting Supporting.... anxiously awaiting the news!! And of course praying. Actually I was putting Brody to bed and we were praying for you... then the phone rang and my heart dropped thinking maybe it was Miss... nope it was a telemarketer. It's 8:30 what are they doing calling at 8:30 anyways.

erin said...

I'm dying, and it's not even my big news!

You've got so many prayers coming your way- I'll pray for the BM. It's got to be an almost impossible situation for her to be in. I hope she finds comfort in her decision, whatever it may be.

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Please don't forget that all the "fuss" is also about 2 amazing people who we all believe have the ability and desire to parent said child or another! So either way the support still stands rachel! And on whatever adventure may follow, parenthood or pregnancy you are still supported enormously by all who are continuously refreshing your page minute by minute (myself included...oh yeah and bugging your sister). Waiting with great anticipation!

Mae said...

And of course, since I AM refreshing between the nest and the blog.... here I am! I can't believe what is happening. I have to say AGAIN that your grace and honesty through this entire process is truly humbling. Where you find the strength and generosity to share the most intimate and fragile moments of your lives with the world, can only come from Him. I am in awe of you, more tonight than ever. I can think of no stronger prayer for you than what I am sent into the world with every Sunday:

Peace be with you.