Oh Hun...I can't imagine what you are going through. I put internet on my phone for a day so I could read your blog while Mike and I were out! We are praying that you will hear something soon! You have so much support and love coming to you! I hope you can have a restful night!!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
4 comments:
You have all of our support Rachel! We will be checking all day tomorrow - lots of prays for you and bmom tonight.
Prayers for a restful night for you two. You both must be emotionally exhausted. Praying your hear good news in the morning. Love you.
Oh Hun...I can't imagine what you are going through. I put internet on my phone for a day so I could read your blog while Mike and I were out! We are praying that you will hear something soon! You have so much support and love coming to you! I hope you can have a restful night!!
Post a Comment