Friday, February 22, 2008
So much to look forward too!!!
Okay so in two weeks I'll be having my ER/ET... so that's exciting. Then on March 14th it's my birthday, and on March 15th my brother is throwing a big birthday bash for me to celebrate my 25th (isn't he wonderful!?) and the on the 20th it's our 4 year anniversary AND match day so we find out where Joey'll be working and if we'll be moving. Then we'll be putting our house on the market because even if we stay in the area we want to move... SO WOO HOOO!!! so much excitement to be looking forward to :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wohoo! Look forward to hearing the updates and can't wait to see pictures of the birthday bash.
Oh how I wish I could steal a little of your "action"...but enjoy! Sounds fun...are you looking forward to hearing about joeys job?
Oh my goodness - so much to look forward to! I am counting down the weeks to your ER/ET - when will your first beta be? I also really hope you don't move - I want you to stay in MN!
Dontcha just love a busy month? I do! That's exciting to have lots of parties happenin :) Hopefully there's a party in your uterus next month!
What? You're moving regardless now?
Post a Comment