Thursday, February 21, 2008

So THAT'S why I'm so tired!

Lately I've have been sleeping a ridiculous amount. Taking naps and sleeping in, going to be early, fighting to stay awake etc. I honestly thought it was from all the adoption stuff (which would make sense right?) Today I finally posted about it on the nest and apparently it's a side effect of the lupron! I had no idea!

But it makes me feel better and less lazy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Too funny! Yes, Lupron can cause you to feel tired! I looked up the side effects of Lupron a few days ago and they are: headaches, fatigue, mood-swings, hot flashes, delayed onset of AF, and bruising/irritation at the injection sites. Yuck! I've felt more tired than usual as well! Hang in there. We're almost finished with it!

Teri said...

hopefully you don't get the hot flashes, too - those are TONS of fun! Good luck!